6 luglio 2012

Announcing Bread Baking Day # 52


l'annuncio in italiano qui


 It's a great great honor for me to announce that I will be hosting BBD # 52!



Many thanks to Zorra, our charming founder, who gives me the opportunity to host this challenge again and be part of this magical event every month. This popular event has been started in July 2007 and is dedicated to all those who love bread and never stop baking and trying some new recipe with passion and respect for the simplest ingredient like water and flour that amazingly turn out in wonderful shapes of goodness!
We have been joining many hosts and different themes, you can find all recaps here, last edition was hosted by Zorra herself, celebrating 5th Anniversary too and featuring Bread with beer.

Last month I spent a lovely long week-end in Paris with friends, shopping delicious food at Marché de la Bastille for our Sunday brunch, starting from a very inviting stall:


 pane & co.

See all those beautiful breads? Well, I'am asking you to bake a French Bread this month, whatever your fantasy and taste intrigue you, savory or sweet, any sort of baguette, pain de siègle, pain de campagne, fougasse, croissant, viennoise, pain de mie, pain au levain ... c'est la France qu'on va cuisiner!
Search on the net, ask your French friends, give a look at your favorite baking book, find your favorite recipe and ... bake, all you need for sure is yeast, fresh, dried or sourdough at your choice.

To be a part of this event, you just need to do the following:

  1. Bake your French Bread.
  2. Post the bread on your blog, with a link back to this post.
  3. I will accept not more than 2 recipes each blog.
  4. Your recipe should be written in English or Italian.
  5. E-mail me at cmc(at)cindystar(dot)it and include:
  • Your name
  • Your blog’s name and URL
  • The name of your bread and the URL (permalink)
  • Your location
  • BBD#52 in the object line
  • A photo 300-pixel-wide photo
  • Whether you’d like me to notify you by email when the roundup is posted.
Deadline for submission August, 1st.

Two different Rounds up will be on line on August, 5th., one for Italian entries and one for English.



Feel free to use the nice French flagged logo Zorra created for this BBD, 
just copy the html below in your blog:


Hope everything is clear enough but any doubt or any answer are welcome, don't hesitate to contact me, will be a pleasure to give all explanations required.
I am looking forward to see all your faboulous French Breads!

2 commenti:

Heather S-G ha detto...

Hello! I tried to send over an entry, but it was returned to me saying that there was no "no mailbox here by that name". If you have a moment, could you send me an email to girlichef at yahoo dot com and I will reply with my entry? thanks so much. Otherwise this (http://www.girlichef.com/2012/07/baguettes-inspired-by-passing-love-by.html) is my entry.

Cindystar ha detto...

Heather, recipe recieved :-)
See you then at the round up!

Posta un commento

grazie della visita e gentilmente firma sempre i tuoi commenti!
thanks for passing by and please sign up your comments!

Template Design | Elque 2007